[Ilqgs] ILQG telephone no: Same as last week

Abhay Ashtekar ashtekar at gravity.psu.edu
Tue Oct 3 10:44:15 MDT 2006

The number to call today is the same as last week's.

> Hello:
>
> We now have a bridge with 30 phone ports so everyone should be able to
> call. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NUMBER TO CALL FOR CARLO'S TALK TOMORROW IS:
>                       +1 (814) 863 xxxx
>
> Cheers,
> Abhay Ashtekar

Abhay Ashtekar, Director                 Mailing address:
Institute for Gravitational                 104 Davey Lab, Penn State
       Physics and Geometry              University Park, PA 16802-6300
Eberly Chair in  Physics
                                        Phone: +1(814) 863 9601
                                        Adm Asst           9605
                                        Fax                9608