This parameter allows you to output simple analysis on any particular field:
analysis_[field_name]: Perform some analysis on the given field as per:
== 0 [default] no analysis
== 1 spatial integral
== 2 l2norm
== 4 global min
== 8 global max
- Computed each time step on the effective coarse level (0 if no shadow, 1 otherwise)
- For more than one, simply sum up desired options
- The output of the analysis is placed in an 'sdf' file containing the
field name corresponding to the analysis requested. For example, if
a spatial integral was requested for field "edens", then the file
"edens_integral.sdf" will appear as output containing the requested
- Field specific analysis is over the entire AMR hierarchy.
- Some aspects of this parameter are still under development
Index of all manual pages
analysis_edens := 1
Performs spatial integral on field "edens".
Output found in file "edens_integral.sdf"