The parameters maxchi_thresh and maxchi_minctime are used to
terminate code execution when the max of the abs value of the field
reaches some threshold after some minimum amount of time. The field monitored is
defined in comp_amr_error:
- System variable maxchi should be assigned the maximum field value.
- System variables maxchi_i, maxchi_j, maxchi_k should be assigned the i,j,k location of the maximum field value.
- System variables maxchi_l, maxchi_t should be assigned the grid level and time of the maximum field value.
- maxchi_thresh = 0.0 [default]. When maxchi_thresh = 0.0, this feature is disabled.
- maxchi_minctime = 0.0 [default] The minimum amount of time before enforcing the maxchi_thresh stop criteria.
Index of all manual pages